I was about to get so mad at this post but thank god for that ending
SHIA LEBEOUF LIVE
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
The entire history of art has been leading to this monumental moment
This is the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life. I’m crying actual tears.
I AM CRYING
im in tears omfg
"Cats" meets "Phantom"
I AM SO FUCKING DONE
Was tagged by oberon-king-of-the-fairies, so here is my attempt.
Rules are: once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 truthes about you, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage? Iced tea.
2. Last phone call? My mom. Telling her i was on my way home
3. Last text message? red-wrecking-machine
4. Last song you listened to? Actual Cannibal Shia Lebouf.
5. Last time you cried? When we put my dog of twelve years down a couple weeks ago.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice? Nope.
7. Been cheated on? No.
8. Kissed someone and regretted it? I haven’t, no.
9. Lost someone special? Yes. A little over a year a go a close friend of mine passed away.
10. Been depressed? Clinically? No.
11. Been drunk and threw up? Never been drunk.
LIST MY THREE FAVORITE COLORS
Electric Blue, Maroon, and Purple I suppose.
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend? A few.
16. Fallen out of love? Uh-uh.
17. Laughed until you cried? I know I have but specifics escape me.
18. Met someone who changed you? Two teachers who most definitely have.
19. Found out who your true friends are? Already knew.
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Maybe? I’m not sure. Nothing bad.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friends list? Yes.
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life? Like over 90% of them. I generally don’t friend unless I have met you in person.
23. Do you have any pets? One shih-tzu and until recently one yellow lab.
24. Do you want to change your name? Naw, I’m cool with it.
25. What did you do for your last birthday? Got a recommended pass in single sword.
26. What time did you wake up today? 6:15 A.M.
27. What were you doing at midnight last night? Trying to sleep.
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for: To start working on final scenes in unarmed.
29. Last time you saw your mother: She’s on the couch like eight feet away right now.
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? My self esteem/ fear of taking up space.
31. What are you listening to right now? Not a thing.
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? A couple different Toms.
33. What’s getting on your nerves right now? Biphobia, this one guy who hits me up on Facebook once a year to hit on me.
34. Most visited webpage: This one.
35. Nickname: A few but by far the most interesting is Satan.
36. Relationship status: Single.
37. Zodiac sign: Taurus.
38. Pronouns: She/Her
39. Elementary: Was nice.
40. High School: Had it’s ups and downs.
41. College: Loving it.
42. Hair colour: Brown.
43. Long or short: Quite long.
44. Height: 5’ 3” I believe
45. Do you have a crush on someone? A couple of varying intensity, nothing that’s going to go anywhere.
46. What do you like about yourself? I always blank when it comes to questions like this. But I guess that I make an effort to be kind first, above all.
47. Tattoos: On others? Absolutely, yes PLEASE. I don’t have any. I’ve thought about it, but I’m afraid of missing out on roles.
48. Righty or lefty? Lefty, baby.
$9. First surgery? Not happened yet. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was on my knees.
50. First piercing? My ears.
51. First best friend? A girl named Alison who lives on my street. We’ve since drifted.
52. First sport you joined? Gymnastics. Didn’t stick with it.
53. First vacation? Our camper a couple of hours south, but that’s a second home. The dells.
55. Eating? Nothing.
56. Drinking? Nothing.
57. I’m about to: Take one last look at my blog and sleep.
58. Waiting for: Something big. Idk what, just something I hope.
59. Want kids? Probably. Biological or adoption, not sure.
60. Get married? Not soon, but eventually for sure.
62. Career? Long term, actor hopefully maybe something with a foreign language. My current job is kind of like a hostess/busboy
WHICH IS BETTER:
63. Lips or eyes? Never really focused enough between the two but probably eyes.
64. Hugs or kisses? Both. I’m a cuddler.
65. Shorter or taller? Taller, usually, but I don’t have any rules about it really.
66. Older or younger? Either, but not too much either way.
67. Romantic or spontaneous? These…aren’t opposing each other. Spontaneous things can be QUITE romantic.
68. Nice stomach or nice arms? Never really payed that much attention.
69. Sensitive or loud? Both. Either. I don’t look for specifics.
70. Hook-up or relationship? Preferably relationship. Sometimes I think I’m better off without either.
71. Trouble maker or hesitant? Would like to say trouble maker, but I’m hesitant.
HAVE YOU EVER:
72. Kissed a stranger? Nope.
73. Drank hard liquor? No.
74. Lost glasses/contacts? Don’t wear either.
75. Sex on first date? Never done a sex.
76. Broken someone’s heart? If I did they haven’t said so, but it’s possible.
77. Had your own heart broken? Eh. Sort of.
78. Been arrested? Nothing to arrest me for.
79. Turned someone down? Yes. A lot of my encounters with flirting have been negative. Not all though.
80. Cried when someone died? Quite hard.
81. Fallen for a friend? Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
82. Yourself? I try. Some days.
83. Miracles? Why not?
84. Love at first sight? It’d be sweet if I could, but not outside of the context of a story. Love is built with trust and time. Attraction or connection? sure.
85. Heaven? Maybe. I like to believe in the possibility of almost anything in regards to the universe.
86. Santa Claus? No.
87. Kiss on a first date? Why the hell not? Who’s stopping me?
88. Angels? Maybe. Possibilities.
this looks like a man just got switched into a cats body and he’s having some self realization of the situation and he’s buggin
I just can’t with medieval paintings
Gonna add some of mine.
I’m taking unarmed for the first time and our teacher has officially taken away our mats for falling. I’m already bruised. Pain is an efficient tutor.
it’s not your job to entertain him by sending him nudes
it’s not your job to satisfy him sexually because he’s horny
you are not required to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or that you don’t want to do
don’t be scared of “losing him”
he most likely wasn’t anything worth keeping
Girls need to be taught this from such an early age.
And boys need to be taught to respect the girls.
get past the pants. So I’m suddenly freaking out, and as much as I love that this is happening, I’m trying to defuse the moment a little. I REALLY...
Pumped for my hrt appointment tomorrow! We’re heading downtown in the morning - I’m so ready! I feel like deep down, I’ve been waiting for this for...
I was teaching a stage-combat workshop for a local Shakespeare company this past weekend. We were doing the basics… falling without...